Create PDF Files, Export from PDF Files, Protect PDF Files, Merge and Combine Files, Edit PDF Files, Create Standards Compliant PDF Files, Create and Analyse Forms, Automate Review and Approval Cycles, Edit Text and Images, Convert PDF Files to PowerPoint
- Acrobat XI let you make quick updates directly to PDF files. Edit text and automatically reflow paragraph text. Crop, resize, or swap out images. Editing a PDF is intuitive and natural with the new, unified editing tool.
- If you want to repurpose existing PDF content and you don’t have the original file or the tools, you can simply export to PowerPoint, Word, and Excel without losing content, formatting, or layout – and even when OCR is needed. Saving PDF to PowerPoint is new in Acrobat XI.
- Actions can save users a lot of time by automating a set of document preparation tasks. Actions has been significantly improved to increase ease-of-use and flexibility. Also, it is easier for IT to be able to create and deploy these to their organisation and centrally manage them.
- In addition to the rich capability of Shared Reviews in Acrobat that speed document review cycles, Acrobat XI includes improved integration with SharePoint and new support for Mac and SharePoint makes it easier to work with files in a SharePoint environment.
- Also new in Acrobat XI is the ability to accelerate approval processes and obtain instant e-signatures in place of hassling with fax machines and paper. This can save a lot of money.
- For building forms, Acrobat XI Pro will include the all-new FormsCentral desktop app which makes it easy to create brand new, professional-looking forms. It is integrated with the FormsCentral online service to further provide capabilities for form distribution, data collection, and analysis.
- Improved application security in Acrobat XI, protects your organisation’s networks and data and reduces out-of-cycle patches that has been shown to lower IT costs.
- With Acrobat XI, it is easier for users to protect PDF in one simple step to prevent copying and editing within Acrobat and also in Microsoft Office through the Acrobat ribbon.
Working Across Devices
- Acrobat XI is touch-friendly and can be deployed on a tablet running Windows 8, 10, 11 or via virtualisation through Citrix XenApp
- Adobe Reader XI provides a reliable platform for viewing and interacting with PDF. For example, sign a document electronically, fill and save forms and add comments to PDF files through Adobe Reader for mobile.